4th Annual NoCo Hemp Expo
This Expo Goes to Eleven
11 Reasons to Attend the Most Influential Hemp-Centric Trade Show and Conference for 2017
- LET’S TALK HEMP! 60+ Industry Expert Speakers, Panelists & Thought Leaders
- 130+ Exhibitors, Vendors and Suppliers
- B2B Day Designed For Buyers & Sellers
- Largest Selection of Hemp Products & Services under One Roof
- Live Workshops, Fashion Alley & Entertainment
- Global Hemp Village – Participants From Around the World
- Hemp Investment Summit with Canna Pro Series
- State & Federal Government Representatives
- Media Spotlight on the Hemp Industry
- Thousands of Hemp Advocates & Enthusiasts
- Business Networking Opportunities Including the Pathway to Freedom Industry Party
“The Northern Colorado Hemp Expo is an absolutely fantastic event, professionally organized and operated, and held in a beautiful venue and location. I look forward to exhibiting at NoCo Hemp Expo each year, due to the positive energy and passion that farmers, entrepreneurs, researchers, vendors, and public attendees bring to this amazing conference. The perfect networking and educational event, helping re-establish hemp as the most vital plant on the planet.”
– Darrell Koerner | Chelsea Green Publishing
March 31, 2017
The NoCo Hemp Expo is proud to host the 2nd annual Hemp Summit, an important gathering of hemp-focused investors, founders and professionals. Receive an intimate, insider’s view of the hemp industry during this special programing taking place during NoCo4.
This year’s program includes access to:
- Investment Strategies in the Hemp Industry
- Colorado Department of Agriculture Policy Updates
- Canna Pro Series Legal and Regulatory Tracks
- Networking Luncheon
- Hemp Business Leaders & Special Guests
- State of the Hemp Market Report Findings
- Two-day Access to Attend NoCo Hemp Expo
- Pathway to Freedom Party Pass at Embassy Suites
- And Much More
Last year the inaugural Hemp Summit sold out. For 2017, there are 110 Hemp Summit VIP tickets available that will give you intimate access to a line-up of business professionals, speakers and education that aren’t to be missed.
The Hemp Summit VIP ticket includes all-day access to both days at NoCo4 as well as access this exclusive business summit.
The HBJ will provide a 25% off coupon code to The CBD Report “Mid Year Update” (publishing in April, $99 value) or the State of Hemp 2017 Market Report (publishing in June, $50 value) to all those who attend the second annual Hemp Summit .
Tickets will sell out! Don’t wait until the last minute to purchase. The Summit room is tight, action packed, business focused, and the by far the hottest ticket at NoCo4 for serious hemp professionals.
Visit the NoCo Global Hemp Village and travel the world of hemp through vendors from Nepal, Poland, South Africa, the Czech Republic, France, Croatia and Germany. The Village features innovative products and ideas from these international exhibitors, including hemp honey, soap, sneakers, and more. Learn about the latest in textiles and accessories, hemp beauty products, hemp foods, along with nutritional and therapeutic applications.
To highlight the importance of hemp fashion and introduce consumers to some of the many innovative companies making high quality hemp clothing and other goods, NoCo 4 has created a Fashion Alley where you can pick out the latest in hemp gear. If you follow the “green carpet” down to the interactive green screen you can vogue it up and get your picture taken in your new hemp gear thanks to the Digital Workshop Center.
Fashion Alley is sponsored by Hempy’s, which makes “planet inherited goods” and EnviroTextiles, providing “fabric for our future.” Hempy’s, based in Glenwood Springs, CO, specializes in 100% hemp, 100% made in America products. EnviroTextiles, also based in Glenwood Springs, manufactures and imports more than 100 hemp fabrics from around the world. Fashion Alley exhibitors also include Hemptique, Vital Hemp, Recreator, Satori Movement, and others
Featuring The Grasshopper
Thursday, March 30th – 8pm